Saturday, February 7, 2009

Teacher reception at Studio B in Boyertown

What a fun time last night entertaining some of our area's art teachers! We're looking forward to seeing the work of their naturally talented students...and...some of the art teachers' own work too! We can expect pottery, quilts, work in glass or mosaic from some of the teachers I know. I loved connecting with some of my teacher friends who are retired from teaching but busy with many other activities they love. I'm hopeful they'll consider becoming part of our Arts Alliance committee at our next meeting, Monday, February 23, 7:00 p.m., Studio B. 

Thanks to Amanda, our Education Director for all her beautiful work preparing the teacher packet and promotional piece re: Studio B. Please note her correct phone numbers for your files: 610-207-8852 or her studio number 610-845-8851. My bad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment